A university student was asked to give a

speech

on her graduation day, she said…..

good day lendings and gatel men,

I wanted to thank God for my mum,

dad, parents, brothers and sisters, siblings,

cousin, for paying my schools fins, if not

for

them I would have not be a school

student, I

will seriously thank my great grand father

who

is dead for his support towards my

SCHOOLING

as a student, I joined cult but I have

already

comot, and also greeting chineye, ayomide,

teju, timileyin, ngozi, onyinye, sukurat,

atiku,

tunde, okeke, ifeanyi, johnny, Paul, and all

my

late student Who I studied in this school, I

thank my VICE CANCERLOR, for his effort

to of

making me the best SCHOOLDENT in

ENGRISH

RANGUAGE AND TRANSLATON, I also

thank the

gateman, the HOWSE KEEPER, I ALSO IN

THIS

MINDIUM TO THAN MY DAD MY MUM

AND MY

PARENTS ONCE AGAIN

thanks

.

.

.

abeg which kind of certificate should be

given to this graduate…?



JOKES : NAIJA GIRLS CAN FORMOO!!!!_

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top